BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Izze, A Yummy Little Drink

izze drink box

I have seen the name and brightly colored box for some time now, but always avoided it thinking it to be one of the many energy drinks. After all, the can size matches them and even with its bright colors it blends in with the others.

Now I know, though! While grocery shopping, I noticed them with their own little side display and picked it up when I saw the "Clementine" flavor. It caught my curiosity, and I wanted to see what it was all about.

Looking at the ingredients, I was pleasantly surprised and had to give it a try- I love it! It is so refreshing and absolutely delicious. Not to mention it is the perfect size- not too much, just a great taste.izzy flavors cans

We have since tried three other flavors from them and continue to look for more. So far the sparkling grapefruit is probably my favorite, and the sparkling clementine a close second.

I am curious to try the apple and blueberry next! I have been very pleased with all of them so far. What a delightfully unexpected treat!

On another note- I bet it would taste GREAT mixed with vodka, especially the sparkling grapefruit. Will be trying that sometime soon, too! This could definitely lead to some great cocktails. Yummy.

izze clementine

1 comment:

celine said...

I love Izzy! My BF and I got a case of it in Costco. Soooo good! You'll love it after a champagne hangover ;-)