BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vodka And Caviar

With a name like "Vodka & Caviar" I almost don't care what color it is, I have to have it. Nail polish colors have such unique and playful names, normally I may smile or laugh and then forget about it, focusing only on the color, but this time the name came first.

As part of the O.P.I. Russian Collection, one of their colors is beautifully titled "Vodka & Caviar"- how great is that? It is a rich crimson, which I love, too- and I am determined to get it. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect in the color when my dear friend phoned me about it (she knew I would love it, the words made her think instantly of me as it was). I am pleased it is such a rich and gorgeous color- my heart would have been broken if it was anything but gorgeous.

Vodka and Caviar... what a great thing, I am going to have to use that somewhere I just know it. Much love!

No comments: