BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fabulous Framboise Lambic Belgium Beer

MMmmm, simply marvelous! From its rich velvety texture to its luscious fruit flavors, sometimes I just have to indulge into my Lambic cravings.

Now, I'll admit I am a bit bias in my admiration for Belgium Beers, it is in my family name after all. But this one is a love even for the non beer drinker.

I was craving dessert this evening, something in a beverage but not quite a martini- when suddenly I ran into it and remembered the lambics. Seen here in raspberry, this malty beverage comes in many fruit filled flavors (Lindemans carries black currant, apple, cherry, strawberry, you name it and they are all quite wonderful).

It is a good balance that comes together beautifully.

I don't know what it is with me and beers with corks, but somehow it seems to be a recurring theme! This one in particular actually has a cap on top of the cork which is quite rare. It is all covered with a richly colored foil that best matches its fruit flavor.

It is made from local barley, unmalted wheat, and wild yeast. Raspberries are added after spontaneous fermentation creating a secondary fermentation which yields exceptional flavor and complexity in this beer.

It is a must try for anyone!

No comments: