BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Little Miss Aveline

purse_kitty

It was only a matter of time before I introduced her, and so here she is: little miss Aveline. Wherever there are new shoes to be found, a new purse or other fashion accessory, even a new shopping bag- there you will find her.

aveline-sleepy-mouse_cute_kitten

Ever since she was a teeny tiny kitten, she has loved all things fashion (actually making my hat box into her bed, mushed hat included). Watching me do my make up with the brushes is something she has always loved, it is her favorite thing to do in the morning still to this day.

avie_dior_kittenShe is my little girl with the spotted belly and I call her Aveline. Very cat like, unlike her brother Ulric- she never knocks over anything- no matter how crowded a bookshelf may be, and is so quiet and quick you may never even see her. When her brother tries to mimic her moves, he knocks over items in the other room- not even close to her grace, though I still love him, too.

Kitties can be funny, and these two are constantly entertaining and keeping me happy. They know when a snuggle is in order or when to play, and they are always there in times of need. You've met Ulric in a previous post, now you have met my little Aveline as well.

napping_kitty

She likes to nap with her little stuffed puppy toy, funny little thing.

aveline05

She does love her belly rubs, as well. Such a cutie.

funny_little_spotted_kitty

No comments: