BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lovely So Lovely Lashes

With this mascara on alone, I feel like a beautiful doll and so thankful for it.

As loyal and happy as Guerlain has always kept me, nothing compares to the outstanding results achieved from the le 2 Guerlain Mascara -magnificently luxurious. One simple brush does more than anything I have ever seen or used in my career even as a model, and adding coats emphasizes even more. The two brushes are brilliantly crafted to apply with such ease it is insane. Nothing was overlooked.

I am an addict for most anything Guerlain, they've never lead me wrong. I admit I have more besides their name in my collection, and mascara is one item I have always traveled around with- from Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, to Givenchy. I never found one that had such an instant wow factor until now, and I cannot tell you how satisfying it is. I feel like a beautiful doll now with nothing but mascara on. My lashes are so clean and pronounced in volume and length.

It is a beauty must- must for anyone.

No comments: