BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skin in a Natural Radiant Glow

For healthy beautiful and radiant skin it comes to only the best for me. Ingredients are important, and often times price does not determine the quality.

Orlane Paris does the wonders I have always dreamed of in a product. Particularly their youth and anti-age creams for the visage. It only requires a little to coat a layer of silk on your face, and instantly you and your skin are refreshed.

It is the perfect amount of moisture and nourishment needed. It is an absolute luxury the way it makes you feel as well.

All of their products are lovely, but I must admit I limit myself to the Creme-Legere or Creme De Jeunesse currently. I have used their anti-age for the eyes as well and find it marvelous. I may have to explore further into their lotions for the body (I can only imagine how much more radiant it will make the skin). For now, the Light Cream is exactly that- weightless and makes my skin flawless.

Once I do look into the body products, I will give you the results.

For the time being; give into a little luxury for yourself and keep in mind only the best. After all, your skin lasts you your lifetime- best keep it beautiful and healthy.

No comments: