BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful & Bold Betsey Shoes

Let's talk about shoes, shall we. In my little spontaneous trip two of my purchases were Betsey Johnson Shoes.

There is no mistaking that bright pink box anywhere, or her shoes for that matter. They have a habit of standing out in their designs.

This is my new fun favorite little toy, the print is so bold and vibrant and the heel is simply devilish. Such a sultry little shoe- I love it.

It has just a subtle little peep toe opening in the front too, which gives it a unique little character.

A simple black dress certainly goes much further with this shoe. Little is necessary or otherwise it will compete. It is quite loud on its own (people have stopped me on the streets since I purchased them)!

Okay, now for the other pair- from red and black to black and white. Here we go.

This one is definitely younger in style and playful more than elegant. I love the black vinyl strap that wraps across the top- I think it is absolutely adorable!

Dots, little buckle, straps, open toe, and a high heel- how much fun is that? It's precious and bold all together. What a delightful design!

Alright, more later. Much love and beautiful shoes, xx

No comments: