BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Things That Are Girly Like Candy & A Bow

I'm feeling a bit girly today, and looking through some of my accessories I found some fun inspiring pieces. One is a bow and the other looks like candy with a bow. Love it.

My friends always threaten to eat this one- if only they could. I love the color and style- it is very pretty and very girly in a playful sort of way. It looks like giant gum drops or something- I'm not sure but it looks delicious, ha.

The pink bow just adds extra charm I think. Quite lovely and it is something I do enjoy wearing.

And speaking of bows, here is a pair of adorable bow earings. The little beads that hang from the bow really add that special touch. I found these at a little Japanese shop (they had a red version available as well) and couldn't resist them. They are on a black small loop so the bow hangs just below the ear. Quite the cute little accessory.

Hmm, looking at it the little beeds look like some sort of candy treat as well. A bit more subtle but still delicious in style.

No comments: