BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cookie, Cookie, Cookies

I love cookies, lol. I was out and about early this morning and decided to make a stop at my favorite French bakery in town, rightly titled French Gourmet Bakery. I remember coming here as a child with my parents to purchase fresh bread for delicious meals at home. So this place and I go back, I love it.

Me and cookies are very much like that episode of Family Guy where Stewie has a crush on the little brunette girl who's line of notice throughout the show was "Cookie?" For then Stewie to find out she never liked him- it was only for the cookies. Mmmm, cookies, haha, that would be me, too.

My craving came from the other night- we were enjoying some wine with our neighbors when someone said cookie, and both she and I instantly start saying cookie and that we want a cookie.

Now I have them, and yum! Your classic chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin are pictured at the top- chewy and magical, simply perfect. This bakery can do no wrong, not once in all these years have I ever had a bad experience.

Following the classics, is another one in my heart- the thumb print cookie. Perfectly crumbly with the right amount of moistness that melts only when placed in your mouth, oh and the chocolate they use is ridiculous how great it is. My "I don't like chocolate" friends fight for the last bit of it. Truly, a must have.

The last one is an iced ginger cookie with the little silver ball sprinkles. Simplicity goes far with this one, and all the spices are just right.

Normally I do like to bake my own cookies, but I have not done so in a while. Besides, this place for me is an extra special treat.

Here's to the love of cookies. I dare you not to want one, now [ LOL ].

No comments: