BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Old Fashioned Glamour Awakens

Giorgio Armani defines classic elegance and beauty so wonderfully, and I am finding much inspiration from these looks and designs. It is very much old hollywood returned with a splash of fresh color and extra feminine softness.

The lines drop low and the fabric melts to the ground, looking as though it actually a part of the body itself. It just looks so lovely, and knowing Armani it definitely is. The photo here is from Francois Guillot, it realy captures the glamorous line well I think. Love the earings, too.

It reveals the feminine form beautifully and the colors are perfect. The hair is cute and i see what they are going for (great for the runway) but I don't know I would do it now. Maybe keep the side swept but still with medium to long hair to blend into. Still, cute but feels kind of messy or off.

This one I like much better, hair wise at least. It looks a little fuller and connects more around (not just all the hair on the side, but it connects around the back, too, more complete). I will have to play around with it and see what I can create.

Mmm, pretty fashion- I love it. I love to see more of it and it delights me to see it on the runway. Glamorous!

No comments: