BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Beauty, All Class And All American

How lovely is she; I must say I am quite pleased to see a conservative woman take such a grand role in our society. I honestly had no intentions of getting into politics here (as messy as it can leave things), however I cannot avoid mentioning recognition especially after today. It is only appropriate that I do so.

Alaska's Gov. Sarah Palin is making history and it is something I would love to see go through all the way. She has a great voice of reason and determination like no other. And what a wonderful family, too- she is all class and everything I like to see. Bravo. Isn't she gorgeous, too? Well spoken and an intelligent lady, McCain's choice in a Vice President is quite wise.

No comments: