BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun Little Weekend Updo

I feel like having a little fun with my hair. Something playful yet still with that classic sophisticated look. I decide to divide my hair in half- keeping the top portion smooth and tucked in for that flawless feel.

For the bottom half, normally I would do something of a french twist and blend it into the top portion, but instead and seeing as I am feeling playful, I break it up into portions and twist them all up together for this fun little look. Smooth on top, swirls on the bottom and a bow to meet them for that extra feminine touch.

Play with it as you like and make it your own. It is quite simple to do and takes little time. I think this will add a whole new feel to any outfit as well.

Alright loves- more styles for you later. xx

No comments: