BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Meow, Nails That Roar and Purr

Inspired by the Louboutin Manicure, I am not patient enough to simply wait for my nails to grow. (Nor do I wish to have acrylics at the moment).

So I decided to dabble a bit with some colors and created a design to fit my playfulness- and I am quite delighted with my results.

A clear coat to begin- a few rather large dots of a tan or copper coating, and then finished off with some well placed black dots: you have leopard print nails that roar. Kitten has been a long time nickname of mine, and so it is only appropriate to make the move.

I love it, and its really rather simple (this is my first attempt and I think it came out rather well, especially as that is my right hand pictured just above). I played around a bit with the tan and copper- I think I like the copper better as it stands out more.

The nude underneath makes it more subtle I think. Another great option would be to put a brilliant red shade as the first coat and then the spots on top of it.

A white base would be fun too- or perhaps keep the clear base and make the tan/copper spots white spots instead- for that snowy look.

Even a royal blue may be a fun base for the daring and playful, for the special occasion of course. It will look great with a cocktail, not to mention those fun cocktail rings.

I think next time I may even add a pink flirtatious flair and have pale pink spots surrounded by the little black ones.

I will have to explore the rest of the animal kingdom as well- there have been a few giraffe print shoes and handbags I have been eying and I think matching it to the nails is just the thing.

So have a little fun and expand it to your liking- or keep it simple and see the attention you receive.

Here's to pretty nails.

bombshell_teresa_nails

No comments: