BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Side Swept Beautiful Updo

A little something I did before leaving the house to run errands. It is a bit rainy outside, or at least threatening to be, and so when I wear it down it has the tendency to poof beyond control. I thought I would win this battle by pinning it back in a cute little design and avoid the hazards of the weather.

I did it quickly and so it is a bit messy, but I think it works rather well that way with this style. The "controlled mess" look. Some pins keep it in place and then I decided to top it off with a black bow. Just a little something more for that feminine touch.

My hair is so dark I don't think you can really see it, but the shape adds nicely to the silhouette which is what I was really going for. Next time I will most likely use a piece that pops and stands out- ooh maybe a feather broach/hair pin would look nice... would definitely be one to do!

I like this since it looks nice and it smoothly transforms for an evening look- perfect for cocktails. Mmm, may have to have one now.

Much love! xx

No comments: