BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello Kitty Is Watching You >(^..^)<

That's right- she has her eyes on you.. or Rather, she's on your eyes. Hmm.. I don't know about this one, I am going to have to pass and say: No.

Hello Kitty is everywhere, and I am okay in small doses- very small doses where it is unique in its surrounding (and not the actual surrounding itself).

The adorable kitty has its place with accessories and small children. The occasional piece of stationery, charm, or jewelry item in fashion I am also quite fine with and admit some involvement, myself. But when I do it is subtle and in good taste (as would any other character of such style would be).

Toasters, Ovens, Televisions, Cell Phones, and everything you can imagine- is too much for me. Its not special anymore- its overdone and abused in that state.

The contacts are a bit creepy- and unfortunately for the wearer no one can tell what it is. Only someone gazing into your eyes for a long enough period of time "might" recognize it- and let's hope you don't wish this of the common stranger you pass by. Ick on all accounts.

Hello Kitty isn't completely dead. There are still the occasional cute surprises. I'm all for this adorable contact case (and its mostly just for you, not the public eye which I like even better). It is subtle and cute and great for travel. Easy to tell which case is yours when with others, too.

Let's keep the volume down with this craze, or it will lose its value completely if it hasn't already. It still has a place with me, but I must admit it has diminished from what it once was. I've always preferred chococat and the others anyway.

No comments: