BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Braid Me Beautiful & Adorable

I adore playing with my hair and experminting with new and intersting styles. Some traditional and some with a twist.

Above is a side swept braid- slightly messy but controlled and pretty. I like to close the braid with a cute hair band or bow- but other times I like to wrap a piece of the remaining hair around the band for that natural flawless and clean look.

Another variation I like to do isn't a braid at all- they are little balls of hair segmented and tied. I like to wear mine on the side, though letting it rest straight back is just as fine (very much like Jasmine from Aladdin).

Now, the adorable!

This is one I like to do when I am feeling a bit playful- kind of like little puppy ears if you think about it. Very simple to do and definitely gets a response.

I love it, I think it's cute. It certainly brightens up any boring day of chores or errands. Its hard not to smile when you hair is this cute.

Alright-play around and let me know what you think. Make it chic and sophisticated or simply just darn cute.

No comments: