BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yes, I Know My Sunglasses Are Big, Thank You

Why, yes... I did know my sunglasses are bigger than my head- thank you! Some people are such comedians. I actually do get asked that from time to time- if I am aware of the size of my sunglasses to the ratio of my head. And I do.

I love Oliver Peoples, of all my sunglasses I cannot help but keep coming back to these. Such a classic style with a modern twist- the thing I look for most in fashion.

I will be wearing these for quite some time as well. Less a trend and more a classic. It is funny how things blow up overnight. I'll never forget shopping in Cannes for the biggest watch I could find- and covered in crystals at that. Something I concocted in my mind and had to have. It was impossible to find, and once I discovered it I was ever so pleased with it. Then- some time after returning to the states- it was everywhere and all that *could* be found. Made it a bit less desirable and more of a trend. I still had my fun with it though. The sunglasses blew up quite the same way.

Oh well, more options and designs, no? I am always great with that. It is all in how you wear it anyway. This year I am feeling more traditional classic designs in bold new colors. Whether or not its the next thing to blow up, I will be looking for it. More to come.

No comments: