BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yummy Yummy And On The GO

So the other day I found myself in an unfamiliar part of town at an early hour of the day with an appetite. My Fiance and I had attended a meeting in this area (about an hour or so away from our home) and decided some food was now in order.

Then we saw the Super Target and couldn't resist but make a little stop. If anything we could replenish some grocery items and make something when we returned home.

Then there was the display of freshly baked and still warm bread- yes, the fogged plastic and heavenly aroma.

There was no way I was going to last until home. The lovely thing was they had a demi version of the baguette- just the right amount for the two of us and a bit easier to handle than the full sized version.

A few slices of hard salami and gruyere cheese and it was the perfect yummy meal we were looking for. I've always loved this for breakfast, but forget about it from time to time.

When I lived in Bay Harbor Islands there was a neighborhood French Bakery that actually offered it on the menu, and I would relax at a table either alone or with a friend sipping some coffee, enjoying my meal, and watching people pass by.

Now I can do the same but on the go. I usually prefer to sit and relax but sometimes things need to be done and it can be nice to have a little bite as you walk. Kind of makes me think of Breakfast At Tiffany's, and all the more reason to enjoy it.

No comments: