BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Syrah So In Love

SO-Normally I wait and finish my glass (or bottle as it often goes) until I begin my post, but this is simply too delightful for patience.

Brian Benson has certainly impressed me and gained a far new respect-this by far is the best Syrah I have tasted, and am anxious to retrieve more of it.

It all started with my fiance and his curiosity to woot and woot wine (of all places). Wow, am I ever pleased and delighted with this find. This particular purchase offered a vertical tasting of a 2004 and a 2005, which if you have read my 'Vintage Beautiful Vintage' entry you know it is something I look for. As much as I enjoyed the 2004- and I assure you I most certainly did, the 2005 bottle has vanished faster than any bottle in our household, and believe you me that is saying something.

It is everything I love in a wine and look for in a Syrah. When a dear friend of ours who has worked harvests from South Africa to California alerted us of the beauty of this wine we knew we were in great hands. He informed us that the Denner vineyards produced the best grapes for Syrah and Brian Benson Cellars truely cared for their wines.

He must, too, beginning at such a young age he is certainly in the right place. He began his training at his Grandfather's vineyard and later his Father's winery- he learned about the process of wine making before completing elementary school.

This is a beauty to be enjoyed by all and I encourage you to look into a bottle for yourself if not your friends as well. www.BrianBensonCellars.com will give you more about it, and at the age of 25 he is certainly making an impression in the wine industry. Have a taste and delight for yourself- I certainly am and will continue to do so.

No comments: