BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Soupe à l’Oignon Pour Votre Sante

When it comes to soups this has always been my favorite one. Soup a l'Oignon or French Onion Soup is a delicious bowl of onions in beef broth (often spiced with a bit of sherry and herbs) with the occasional crouton and coated in a blanket of gruyere cheese with a heavenly aroma.

I am a bit of a sniffling mess at the moment, and nothing cures me like a bowl of French Onion. It warms my throat and keeps my belly happy.

I don't have to be sick to enjoy it though, I adore it much the same whether sick or healthy. The crispy cheesiness that clings to the bowl is also a nice ending treat.

Traditional is my favorite, as I find sometimes when people try to dress it up it loses its character. Multiple cheeses doesn't offend me, but keep the broth simple- it should never be cloudy or creamy. Abide the rules and you will be rewarded every time.

No comments: