BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kostritzer, Mmm I like my beer like my coffee: BLACK

I am quite particular when it comes to my beers, though I often find myself rewarded for it. By far, Black lager is a favorite of mine. Kostritzer is everything I love in a black lager in one convenient and pretty bottle.

Don't think me a snob- I will try any beer at least once (usually a sip of another person's so I am not dedicated to it) and am open to other styles. Belgium ales are consistent choice for me as I love my Blue Label Chimay. The Trappists know what they are doing. But that is another entry altogether. More on that one later.

Ooh, the Kostritzer though! Look how lovely it looks on its own- so delicious.

.

For its rich and dark appearance, it has a surprisingly light and clean finish (nothing like a loaf of bread others may offer). It has a delicious malty texture to it as well, but again quite surprisingly light in body. It certainly has body, don't be misinformed- it is such a nice balance.

This is a special treat for me, as I have only been able to find it at this restaurant we go to in Sarasota when we visit my fiance's father. It makes it that much more of a treat to enjoy it in great company.

If you see this one around let me know and try it for yourself. Even if you *think* it may not be your thing, it is always worth a taste to see for sure. Who knows, it could be your new favorite, too!

Much love and divine tastes, xx

No comments: