BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Snowy Nails That Purr, Too

This kitty is always purring; its the fashion love that keeps me going. Okay, so last time I did this look on a natural base coat. This time I decided to explore a little further on it with a snow leopard as my muse.

I used a a rather subtle base coat, close to a taupe and just shades darker than my skin tone (enough for it to be noticed, but not so much that it took over).

A few selected white spots and a touch of black- ready to go again; quite simple and delightfully playful.

I accidentally made some of the black spots a bit bigger on my right hand (bound to happen) but looking at it I think I rather like it better. From a distance it pops more.

Fine by me, I am not about to argue such an accident !

This look would work with the white as a base, too- but that would be more like the original only with a bit more pop. This one I wanted to do a bit differently but still keep in theme.

My nails are getting a bit longer-I painted the backs (what little is there) with some red but its hardly noticeable and just not ready yet.

Ah well, another time then. So in between these trials was another version/variation I attempted and really enjoyed as well. A bit more sultry.

Take a look.

Sooo much fun, yay. I like the gold with this dark burgundy as well, I think they go lovely together.

Alright, that's all for this look. Ha, hah, oddly enough as I write this to you one of my kitties is just having at his little leopard toy ball. So appropriate. Ciao, loves.

No comments: