BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Because Who Doesn't Love Champagne

I love the bubbly, and the Veuve Clicquot is certainly one of my favorites. I would drink it all the time when out and about at night in Miami, not to mention at home as well.

I have Veuve on my mind and a bottle being chilled. Mmm... I love it on its own as a toast to... simply having it or me- who honestly needs an excuse? It is something I like to enjoy for the sake of enjoying. And the Veuve Clicquot Rose is especially special.

Although creating an occasion is always just as delightful.

Marlene Dietrich had it right- and I like to follow in her example on the subject. One of her favorite meals was:

hot dogs and champagne

I LOVE it- simply marvelous.

And that is just it, too- you make it marvelous. And no judgment or false snobbery- it is all about finding what you like and embracing it.

Who cares what other people think? We all have our own tastes. Certainly there are rules to abide but with in those rules are so many possibilities for creativity and uniqueness. Make it your own and make it Glamorous.

No comments: