BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wild Prints For Fashion Fun

I love a beautiful print- usually filled with color, bold, and fun. This skirt is something different but still quite fun and bold. Not the usual bright colors you see in a print, but the normally toned down shade of brown against the white with this wild pattern is remarkably bold and I love it.

With a print like this I want it to stand out on its own- too much of anything else, color, design or whatever have you would just get lost and compete.

One thing I would do is wear some funky or playful earings- maybe a bangle on my wrist as well; it can handle the skirt's design without fighting it.

This particular skirt I found at forever 21; I must say they produce some cute items from time to time (though their options are massive and overwhelming as well- at least for me).

I like this pattern and color scheme- it is something I wouldn't mind having more of. I think brown is a nice color and I haven't really seen it so bold as it is here. Who knew it had such a playful attitude- just needed a fun pattern to show it.

Oh, and of course the shoes... Normally I'd wear a simple shoe (black pump or even my brown ballet slipper heels pictured below). But instead I decided to wear my new Vincent Camuto shoes- these are some hot shoes. I did an entry a little while back on them, and here they are again, such beauties. Brown and white like the skirt (though shades lighter I think it still works just fine).

And here is the other shoe I would wear with this skirt (which matches in color exactly, and yet still a little playful in design). Its my BCBG ballet slipper heels- I bought them years ago but they still stay in style. One of those classic shapes and colors that will always be in. Its such a pretty shoe.

No comments: