BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Because Sometimes You Want A Splash Of Color

Sometimes a little color is in order- you just feel like it perhaps. I know I can get that way from time to time, especially when wearing black or neutral colors. Brings out a different attitude and above all is quite fun.

So a while back I had done this photo shoot and really enjoyed the make up when all was said and done. Here is a glance to your right of what it was. Simple little touch and great color- I loved it. It inspired me to bring it into my style.

Also, I like to wear my hair in pigtails from time to time, lol. I think it is cute and a nice touch with the right style.

So here I did my own little touch from the inspiration of the shoot, and dressed it up with a bold hot pink lipstick. Very daring and very bold all together, but fun for that every once in a while thrill.

The eyes with the color alone I think can be worn in any way you wish to- cute, daring, elegant, etcetera, you name it.

Blue is right there with black on elegance, especially the darker shades. Blue mascara can be a fun touch, and the darker and richer the more subtle and curious appeal.

No comments: