BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Beauty Is Back And Loves Armani


Alright, I am hurricane Ike'd out (city is a disaster though everyone is definitely working together to get things back up and running- endless large trees scattering the streets and homes and many without power or water).

It is time for some cheering up and for me, that means food and fashion. Let's start with a little look of fashion.

In my previous posts I mentioned I took off for some relaxation in a hotel some 150 miles away from the disaster of the city. We did some beautiful shopping and I couldn't help but fall into this gorgeous Georgio Armani dress.

I love Georgio Armani- what isn't there to love of such beautiful designs? The fabric simply melts and falls perfectly into place, it is quite simply like heaven.

And this dress, too, melts and flows off the skin just like heaven. The color is gorgeous (I love lavender/lilac shades, so soft yet so bold and elegant). Ah, heavenly!

I am starting to feel refreshed already, wow. Much more to come *hint*hint* especially shoes and delicious food ;)

ciao xx

No comments: