BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Gorgeous Fashion And A Touch Of Michael Kors Shoes

It's a gorgeous day outside and I am feeling great. So much so I brought out my favorite skirt. It is a cute little number from BCBG that is layered with that frilly feel without being obnoxious- its cute and I love it.

Normally I would wear a simple black fitted top, but today I decided to dress it with a long strappless black top that just hugs over at one end. Makes it look more like a dress and it is quite comfortable as well. Its classic with a little bit of fun from the skirt and subtle shape of the top.

Seeing as it is day time, I am wearing some clunkier bootie heels in a pretty gray color from Michael Kors. In the evening I would lean more to a classic black stiletto, but for now it is an excuse to wear these. I love them, they are a new purchase and are simply gorgeous.

They are sophisticated booties in my opinion- fun but with an elegant line and beautiful color. They are clunkier than what I would normally wear with this outfit, but then again what isn't when compared to the spiked stilettos? As with all Michael Kors shoes, they are remarkably comfortable as well as stylish. And the price I find to not be outrageous which is a nice little bonus.

It is a fun shoe and one I wish to incorporate into my wardrobe more often.

Much love, xx

My cat, Aveline, seems to think so, too.
My cat, Aveline, seems to think so, too.

No comments: