BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lifestyle Luxury From An At Home Income & Someone Dear To Me

An answer to the old... "So what do you *do* anyway" question. What I do has more to do with why we do anything- to achieve the luxury of a certain lifestyle.

"A luxurious lifestyle" and "the comforts of home," we may say the phrase casually but it does hold a meaning to us all. We all yearn for it and after all is said in done there is nothing as luxurious as having all the time you wish to spend in your very own little place. It is all about having your own quality time.

I don't think I have formally introduced him so here he is, someone very dear to me and someone who has allowed me to live this lifestyle that I cherish.

He is my fiance, Timothy Black. Together through his experiences and knowledge we are able to live the lifestyle that we do. Oh, and by the way, neither of us work. And in case you are wondering, there was no inheritance or trust fund or anything of that sort involved! We don't have any bosses, or schedules, or meetings.. we pretty much do whatever we want to each day, it's really great.

Sometimes I think I take it for granted and don't share enough about it to you, and I want to. Especially as it is something that is open to anyone who wants our lifestyle, too.

It doesn't matter how much you earn if you work until you are so tired you have no time to yourself. There are more important things in life and nothing should keep that away from you.

Enjoying a great dinner with friends, Timothy is on the right and I am in the braids.

So we travel, and shop (he has a great eye for style, I seem to have rubbed off on him nicely), and eat, and drink wine, and spend time with family and make great new friends along the way. He is great at what he has created for the brilliant thing is that it is all from home. He shows those who want to discover an income at home how to do it and do it well, too. He is a great coach- he taught me and I couldn't believe how easy it was, or how fun it could be especially when you are in control.

It brings me great new shoes, dresses, jewelry, spontaneous trips, and most importantly the time to do what I want when I want with the people I want.

It really rocks, lol.

For his birthday I took him skydiving in Lake Wales- what a great time. We were delayed a day though since there was a tornado warning or watch in effect- not something you want when you are jumping out of a plane! The next day was beautiful and I would do it again in an instant.

When I first met Timothy (over six years ago) and found out a bit about him, I also found out that he shouldn't be alive by the opinions of many doctors. Getting into a relationship, that isn't something you want to hear, let alone throwing him out of an airplane like this.

We've come a long way, and I wanted to share our story with you. I think it is important.

You can find out more about why he "shouldn't be alive" and then visit http://www.concealedcash.com

And it is an amazing story, just take a look and see for yourself. You can also see how it is that we make a living at home and have the lifestyle that we do.

This is something I want available to you since it can improve your life no matter where you are.

Much Love and Best Regards,

Bombshell Beauty

No comments: