BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feather Fashion

Feathers and fashion, they can be a nice compliment to one another or an absolute mess. I think some well thought out and creatively placed feathers can come together lovely.

No one wants to look like they are wearing a chicken suit or are nesting birds in their hair, but again- a few subtle touches are beautiful and elegant.

I found this bracelet a while ago as part of a set. I loved the colors and softness on a bangle, and it would work well with most any outfit, especially those of browns and neutral shades.

Now, the set the shop had suggested with it would have been far too much for me. I think they were trying to hard to make it work- a chain link necklace draped in matching feathers, large earrings with the same.... yikes. Even those two pieces alone were enough to scream coo coo. But the bracelet was nice and simple- I think that is definitely key.

Most elegant and fashionable pieces are simple, which makes them so bold and beautiful. I am all for feathers- in small amounts and worn well.

No comments: