BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Vest Of Feminine Fashion Style

I am very old fashioned when it comes to most things (although with a modern twist) and when it comes to pants or men's clothing on women I tend to shy away. It just isn't for me for me. I am not against it and think other's can wear it well, fashion after all is about finding what you like and what represents you best. On this rare occasion I find myself liking this cute little navy blue BCBG vest. It is form fitting and the buttons are adorable.

I think most masculine turned feminine styles can be constricting or non feminine flattering if you know what I mean (hiding the feminine shape and pushing a masculine one). I am all for playful trends, but there should be a well meaning purpose behind them and for the wearer. This is a good balance for me, and most importantly I still feel like a pretty sophisticated lady (and in my own clothes- as though they were made with a female in mind).

The men's shirt dress for women can be fun with a cute belt to reveal the woman's shape, but sometimes it just looks like you rolled out of bed and picked up your boyfriend's clothes before leaving home. I have some mixed feelings there, and the wearer just seems to get lost over the fashion. Fashion should make notice of what you are and not the other way around.

Anyway, I think this combination is a cute and simple one. Make your own adjustments and add your own accessories. But even on its own it makes quite the statement.

No comments: