BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ike Update And My Dissapearance

Well, no power or water as to be expected like much of the rest of the city. Our apartment building looks fine- definitely some roof damage though I don't know the severity yet, and some sort of minor gas leak at the entry. There are things to be done.


We took a spontanious road trip with our neighbors to Lockhart TX which is about 150 miles west of the city of Houston, for some amazing barbque and a couple of nights stay at a hotel (oh the pleasures of electricity and water!). Seems to have been a great choice for us and we are definitely enjoying ourselves.

I am writing from the hotel, will have a better update once I return home later tomorow and am able to upload my many pictures. I've spoken to most of my friends and family and everyone seems to be okay which is grand. Most everyone reports that they are well, just bored. Better than not, I am glad they are well.
Talk to you soon, many new gorgous fashion finds and stories to tell- its been quite the adventure!

xx, Bombshell Beauty

No comments: