BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, September 5, 2008

I Never Thought I Would Do This Fashion Nightmare

Oooooh, yes- so much for never. It all happened accidentally, and it would almost have to.

Its one of those 80's looks of the past that is so laughable- my fiance insisted I try on these ridiculous jeans so that we may laugh at them together. We couldn't believe they had so many acid washed jeans on display- it was such a joke we had to partake. And the joke's on me apparently.

I totally like them- I mean I actually like these jeans. I NEVER thought I would say or admit these words, but these are a cute pair of jeans- darn them. It wasn't until I had them on that I came to this realization. And by no means am I going to look for more or encourage them to return- but this particular pair.. darn their cuteness.

Even the buttons at the bottom are kind of cute to me now. And I am not a jean person to begin with, but these fit me like a dream. I couldn't pass them up.

Ugh, okay but on an actually current and happy to

indulge upon fashion note- another killer top from Richard Chai has been added to my wardrobe (with the jeans no less).

It has extra long sleeves and is slightly open in the front from the top and bottom- with a low neckline and a high center line. I like how it flows out but still feels comfortable and fitted. It allows for movement- both functional and for show, and it moves lovely.

The little buttons on the shoulder are a nice touch, too. Again with the detail, I am quite pleased.

Alright- I've admitted to taking pleasure in my fashion crime, and even brought something nice to make up for it. Think what you want but I love it. Maybe the top helped me pull it off- I don't know but I'm doing it.

No comments: