BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Lovely Welcome In A Basket

What a lovely way to welcome someone, and this one came unexpectedly. It is time for us to renew our lease for our apartment (a simple chore if anything else) when afterwards we are given this lovely basket. If only every errand came with such a gift- I am impressed and happy to be where I am, a very good touch on their part.

They also make fresh baked cookies downstairs by the concierge- I love these guys. So friendly, too. The basket came with some yummy lemon iced biscotti, a freshly baked cookies scented candle, some ritter chocolates (a favorite of mine, yum) and a bottle of savignon blanc with a cute little bottle charm of grapes. Well done, and how lovely!

It makes me think though- when was the last time I did this.. too long ago. There's something to be said about presenting a welcoming gift in a well thought package. Doesn't take much, but the details go far. The last time I presented someone with a basket was quite some time ago- its just so easy to present someone with a bottle of wine. I like the charm on the bottle, it really dresses it up and is quite simple to do. Its the details that stand out.

No comments: