BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Glamorous Curls Twist Into A Fashionable Updo

So now that my hair is filled with all these magnificent curls, I thought I would have a bit more fun with it. Also, sometimes I don't want to be drowning in my own hair, and an updo can be quite refreshing as well as glamorous.

So here I have swept my hair into a classic french twist, slightly more to one side so it is just a bit off center, and allowed the curls to just fall as they desired.

I touched up the curls and made some more defining, and also pinned a couple wherever I saw fit.

Its a bit messy but I kind of like that about curls, they are allowed to be. Its natural and playful. I love the way they move as you walk too- with just the right kind of bounce. Its fun.

I like the contrast of this style- one side is completely smooth and controlled, the other is full of volume and massive curls.

If you wanted to, you could mix some of the curls on the other side as well, blend the two together. It is quite simple to do either way you like.

Here's to more fun and style. Much love!

No comments: