BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Anchor Me Some Accessories Aweigh

Another beauty from my shopping incident the other day- I love it. This adorable little set looks like candy to me, it just pops with its bold cherry red color against the oh so bright white. It is perfect.

So darling and playful, I love it. Ready for a cruise or something of the sort, very inspiring. In the meantime they add character to any outfit.

They've put me in the mood for a cozy night with a movie- Anchors Aweigh in fact! Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra, what is there not to love? Jerry from Tom & Jerry even makes an appearance, as one of my favorite childhood cartoons it makes it even more cozy and lovable.

No comments: