BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Haute Halloween In Wonderland

Halloween has come up rather quickly, and I have not explored the time into a new outfit for the occasion. So it seems I must venture into some of the costumes of the past. They're all so much fun, though- no use in letting them go to waste.

Of all my past costumes this one is my favorite- mostly because I made it on my own from scratch (with some loving assistance and touches from my mother which makes it an even greater memory).

It is my own little version of a Haute Alice In Wonderland. When I decided to make my own costume some years ago, I wanted it to be of Alice. I think it had the most opportunity and attraction for me. So I made it simple with some angled cuts in the skirt and tons and tons of lace. After all, why not? Its Halloween so why shouldn't it be glamorous! My kitty, Aveline, seen at the bottom makes for an even more complete costume.

When it comes to costumes I do love my fairy tales, its the child in me I think. Last year I was little red ridding hood- that was a fun little costume, too!

No comments: