BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pretty And Haute Burberry Shoe

I stopped by Saks Fifth Avenue in the Galleria today to pick up some mascara as I am running low, and couldn't help but get a glimpse of this beauty.

How gorgeous is this shoe? I had to stop and admire its beauty, it is absolutely gorgeous. I was honestly surprised when I saw the name of the designer, too- not what I would first have expected from them.

BURBERRY is the designer of the shoe, and bravo. I have my eye on it- its just too pretty of a shoe to ignore. The heel, the color, the texture and design of the straps, the toe- gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This shoe is absolutely gorgeous. I love it..