BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Different Kind Of Earring

Now, this is something I never thought I would wear let alone come across, and yet here I am and loving it. This is something very unique with just a subtle little change that makes them stand out anywhere dramatically.

A simple and classic design to start- a large pearl-like ball with a gold clasp and little flat circle attached- simple. And then one remains short while the other drops down low from a thin golden strand. Gorgeous, I love it.

I found it a bit strange at first, but the more I looked at them the more I liked them. Why not, after all? I wore them today for the first time pretty casually- you can kind of see the top, its flows and then cinches closer to the waist with an open back- wore it with some black shorts. Casual for me at least, the earrings kind of dressed it up.

I am looking forward to wearing these with a simple black cocktail dress, my hair up in a fun little do, and wearing a cocktail ring to match (I have a giant pearl cocktail ring on a gold frame similar to these). I think that will be quite fun.

No comments: