BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Jonathan Saunders Elegant Fashion

Surprise surprise, I am shopping at Target for the usual house items when I discover the name "Jonathan Saunders."

Well, I discovered the dress first, then put the style to the name. I adore sophisticated looks as much as I do playful ones, and when they intertwine all the more to love.

I think Target's description of him states it best:

"Scottish born designer Jonathan Saunders puts a nontraditional spin on the modern, constructed silhouette. He brings eye-popping color, a meticulous attention to construction and a playful sense of style to everyday sophistication. Saunders creates a look for GO International that's distinctly effortless and brilliantly avant-garde."

If you know me by now you know it is what I look for when it comes to modern style.

This dress- style, I love it. Moreover, I must say I love the way it moves than anything else. The low waist line flares out as you walk which is a lovely contrast from the straight and sleek style of the top portion. Classic with a modern twist- nice touch with the white popping pattern in the center.

Another dress I found from Jonathan Saunders is pictured here- it is classic, elegant, and beautiful in its simplicity. Its the little touches I like about this dress.

It is a black dress that hugs nicely to the feminine form, but the sleeves which are long and slim are somewhat sheer from the neck on.

It is so simple but so beautiful and elegant. An absolute classic, yet somehow modern with its sleek shape.

His name and style has certainly caught my attention and I am anxious to see what is to follow. Color was stated in his description from Target- I did not see many pieces while I was there, but I am eager and excited to see it.

No comments: