BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Feather Hair Accessory Experiment

Okay, here is a feather hair accessory I have somehow come into possession of (drat those pretty little impulse boxes by the register). I definitely like it on its own- it is very cute, but how to wear it in my hair and not look as though I am nesting a small family of birds. Hmmm...

This was a moment of opportunity to check and see how it would look, if you will. I had my hair in a french twist and a mass of curls to the side (from my previous post of a curly up do).

Just to test the waters, I tried placing the feathery clip in my hair to get a feel. Not so bad, definitely curious.

Personally, it could work but I think it competes with the curls too much here.. it is just unnecessary. I am determined to use the feathers, but in another style.

Simplicity works best when it comes to such bold accessories. I think a clean twist clasped by the feather accessory would look absolutely beautiful- almost like a vintage hat.

It is something I will be trying soon, but I wanted to give a little preview first and foremost.

More later- ciao!

No comments: