BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Silver, Sleek, Mirrored Elegance

One of my favorite dresses to wear that meets any occasion well is this silver sleek dress of an elegant design. From the flow of the beautiful material, the soft and subtle design and color, the delicate puff at the end of the sleeve, to the mirrored buttons placed in the center- I love everything there is about this dress.

I feel like royalty when I wear this dress, it is so comfortable and just looks absolutely lovely.

It may not be form fitted, but I still do find it very feminine- as you move it hugs just right where it needs to revealing hits of the feminine form all while retaining its classy and sophisticated elegance.

It has such a pleasant and subtle shine to it as well. It works wonders with the silver color- adding more to its regal nature.

Yes, I love this dress. More so, I love how I feel when I wear this dress- powerful, elegant, and beautiful.

No comments: