BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Bow With A Bow To Match

Buy the accessory and the dress will appear- at least that is what happened in this case! I purchased these cute bow earrings not all that long ago, and sure enough this dress finds me- what a perfect match, I love it and couldn't help myself.

The earrings alone were quite fun, but this darling dress paired up with them I find to be simply adorable. It is hard not to feel that way when you have that many bows on you.

It is something slightly different, and not too much. I think it comes together nicely without being overwhelming. Any more bows and it would most likely cross that line- but I am good with where I am here.

The dress on its own is very pretty and comfortable as well- I love such a combination.

It is slightly fitted at the top and then flows down gently and slightly loose- which moves nicely when you walk.

The pattern is quite simple, and very pretty with large pearl buttons, some white lace down the center, and then the two black bows at the beginning of the straps. Absolutely darling.

No comments: