BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Playfully Bold Dress With A Bow

When it comes to fashion and style, dresses have always come first for me. I adore them as those who know me know the truth in this statement.

But there are so many kinds and styles- from the form fitted to the interestingly shaped, from the hardly there to the filled with volume. There are elegant evening dresses and fresh spring like day dresses.

It is why I adore this dress so much, it blends into both rather well. The colors and pattern are rich and sophisticated, yet the way it is presented, with a cute little bow and open wide fun shape, it is easily playful and fun, too.

Not to mention comfortable, but I like the simplicity. The lines of the dress do more than anything, and with such a bold pattern you don't want to do something too complex. This is a fun dress that works for any occasion and that is why I love it.

I want to find more like it. It is slightly fitted at the top and then flares out with huge volume to the bottom- but is not so long that it swallows you up, just enough to be fun and fashionable.

There are other very elegant dresses I own that wrap up top with a bow, however they are all either black and white or a consistent pastel shade- nothing so rich as like the pattern seen here. Since finding this dress it is something I have been on the look out for.

No comments: