BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Delicate And Fashionably Cute Ring

I love cute little finds like this! I spent much of the day shopping with my friend visiting from out of town, and after collecting many shopping bags I came across this ring.

I had actually already checked out when it caught my eye- how darling of a ring is this? I love it, it looks so delicate and is simply adorable.

I love subtle details and anything unique, so I am looking forward to incorporating this little treasure into my fashion.

How pretty would this look holding a cocktail, mmmm- going to have to see it for myself!

Ciao!

No comments: