BEAUTIFUL SEARCHES

Welcome! You are just in time for the official move to www.prettyandfabulous.com !


I am very excited to bring you the latest now from my very own site. The move will be a quick one, but in the meantime you can watch as the updates flow in at full speed.

Now is a great time to see the posts you may have missed as well as to be ready for the new ones to come! (the latest in updates have already begun!)

See you there soon ;)

Pretty And Fabulous

Pretty And Fabulous
Follow Me Over To Pretty And Fabulous!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bright Yellow Fashion, M ....?

I like the color yellow, from the soft pastels to the brilliant and bold brights. It is a pleasant color to play with. Good place to start.

Now, M? Me, mine... who knows what it is supposed to mean exactly but for me it could be a few things. Oddly enough a few of my nicknames start with an M. One of which is Madrid- people used to call me the "Spanish version of Paris" for quite some time and the name Madrid kept with me. Oddly enough my last name starts with an M, too- so perhaps there is another option, lol.

It never occurred to me until after I bought the top, about the letter M. I just thought it was a cute and comfortable top that could easily be matched with anything. I love the material and color, and the design of the M has a lovely feel to it.

Funny how things work out!

So what does M mean to you? Maybe its just marvelous ;)

No comments: